Anti-virus software is a bunch of software which are used to sense and remove software viruses, and other malicious software. Norton Antivirus is an anti-malware program developed and dispersed by Symantec Corporation. It has been recognized since 1991. It uses heuristics and signatures to identify viruses by its built-in it this program are phishing protection and e-mail spam filtering etc. It has many products which can be used as an antivirus and also for internet security purposes. It offers the best possible customer support for any types of support or Norton antivirus customer service for specifically antivirus security supports or install. There are several different corporations that offer anti-virus software according to the condition of your computer, Scanning specific files or directories for any infection or known patterns etc.
Basic working of any antivirus software:
- Remove any infected code detected and get yourself notified of an infection and questioned if you want to remove it or not while you can run other programs behind the scenes automatically.
- Allows you to plan scans to habitually run for you
- Allow you to start a scan of any file or directory of your computer, CD or flash drive at several times.
- Show the ‘health’ of your computer system.
Sometimes you find that you Norton antivirus is not getting install in your system:
If the download doesn’t start or stops and then doesn’t progress, delete the Windows temporary files and then directly download and install your Norton product.
Deleting the Windows Temporary files:
- First of all exit all the programs.
- Now press “Win + R” keys together to start the Run dialog box.
- Then type “%temp%” without the quotes and click OK.
- The present user’s Temporary folder will get opened in Windows Explorer.
- Press “Ctrl + A” together and then press “Shift + Del” to delete all the contents.
- Click yes, when you are asked to confirm the deletion.
Note: If you continue to have problems with downloading the Norton product from your account even after you delete the Windows temporary files, you can re-download and install your Norton product from its authentic website or contact its customer care who are trained in-depth on these resolutions. They are committed to being approachable to your needs and to providing you with the utmost level of technical support and above all these services are available 24*7 hours through the year.