Printer is a hardware peripheral that accepts graphic and text output from a system and transfers them into paper or any printable materials. Printers vary in base of size, speed, cost and many more things. The world’s first printer was a 19th-century mechanically driven apparatus invented by Charles Babbage for his difference engine. Now a days, printers are very advance and complicated, causing lot of printer problems.
Some of the printer problems are :
1) Printing is too slow and paper jam.
2) Ink and/or toner costs too much.
3) System is sending print jobs to the wrong printer.
4) Prints are too light, too spotty, or have horizontal lines.
5) Printer’s ink cartridge is empty.
6) Wireless printer is too slow.
7) Refilled new ink cartridges but my prints look awful.